Friday 20 March 2015

Congrats side spring fold card

Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration is rapidly coming to an end for 2015 and I thought I'd share a side spring fold card I made recently for someone special which features two of the free Sale-A-Bration items - the Best Year Ever designer series paper and the Simply Wonderful stamp set. The card was inspired by fellow papercrafter Beate Johns.



I used Whisper White for the card base and layered it with Calypso Coral cardstock and the Best Year Ever designer series paper.  I stamped and punched out the Petals Potpourri flower three times, fussy cut the top layer of the flower into a smaller size and added a large pearl which had been coloured with our discontinued Daffodil Delight Blendabilities alcohol marker. I added some leaves from the versatile Bird Builder punch which were sponged with co-ordinating Costal Cabana ink.  I used the 'Congrats' sentiment from the Simply Wonderful Sale-A-Bration free stamp set to complete the card.

If you'd like to learn how to make this side spring fold card, please contact me as workshops and papercrafting classes are available.  The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration finishes 31 March and until then for every $90 you spend in my store (excluding shipping) you are eligible to receive a free Sale-A-Bration gift like the ones used on this card.

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment