Friday 6 March 2015

Birthday spring fold card

It's my Dad's birthday and I thought I'd make him a spring fold card this year.  I love how these cards fold flat for posting but 'spring' up automatically when taken out of the envelope.



The colour scheme used on this card was Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.  I used the Traveler stamp set to stamp the train and the 'happy birthday' sentiment is from the very versatile Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set. I used the Banner punch to create the small arrow by punching it out twice. The Border Chevron punch was used to punch out the larger arrows. By simply adjusting the size of the cardstock base, you can make these cards in any size and decorate them to suit.

If you'd like to learn how to make a spring fold card, please contact me as workshops and papercrafting classes are available.  The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration is well underway and until 31 March for every $90 you spend in my store (excluding shipping) you are eligible to receive a free Sale-A-Bration gift.

Thanks for visiting
Price: $149.95
Price: $18.95
Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment