Friday 21 November 2014

Amazing Birthday

It was my son's birthday recently and here's the card I made for him which features the Stampin' Up! Amazing Birthday stamp set and other Stampin' Up! products.


I stamped the main image twice in two different colours and raised the Pacific Point blue elements up on foam dimensionals to add layers to the card.  The black background has been embossed using a retired stripes embossing folder, but you could easily substitute this for another embossing folder.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment