Tuesday 6 June 2023

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Elegant Borders thank you card

I needed a 'thank you' card recently and as I love how border dies add extra interest to a project, I used one on this card.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Elegant Borders dies and Fresh as a Daisy angled thank you card.

The border die used is one of the Stampin' Up! Elegant Borders dies and I diecut the Wild Wheat cardstock on an angle before adhering it over the Fresh as a Daisy designer series paper.  During June 2023, select papers are on sale at 15% off, including the Fresh as a Daisy designer series paper.

The sentiment and leaves are from the Layering Leaves stamp set and co-ordinating Bough punch.

You can shop the sale here:

The products used on this project can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment