Wednesday 6 January 2021

January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration launch today

While many of us are still enjoying our summer holiday, Stampin' Up! have launched the January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue.  


Click here to view the catalogue online from my website.

Sale-A-Bration has also launched and changes this year to run for two months only from 5 January to 28 February.  The good news is that there will be a second Sale-A-Bration later in the year too.  

The benefits of Sale-A-Bration include:

  • Select a free product from the list of Sale-A-Bration items with every $90 order.  
    • There's no limit to the number of Sale-A-Bration items you can earn for free with every $90 of products ordered.
  • It's also a great time to join Stampin' Up! to receive a discount on your hobby papercrafting supplies or to start a business (the choice is yours). 
    For only $169 you will receive around $400 of value being:
    • $235 of Stampin' Up! products of your choice,
    • Free business supplies, including catalogues,
    • Free postage, and
    • Five full packs of 15.2x15.2cm/6x6" Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-22 Annual catalogue.
  • I'm here to support you if you're interested in placing an order and would like advice or if you're interested in joining Stampin' Up!  
So why did I join Stampin' Up!?  Initially I wanted to get a discount on my papercrafting supplies.  What I did find was that while I certainly enjoyed the discounted products, I also enjoyed sharing my papercrafting knowledge with others.  I've also made some wonderful friends along the way who share my passion for papercrafting. 

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment