Thursday 8 August 2019

Floral essence diamond easel fold card

You may remember a diamond easel fold card that I made a few months ago featuring the now retired Everything Is Rosy suite - well I've taken that same card design and used the gorgeous Perennial Essence suite to create this card.

Stampin' Up! Floral Essence diamond easel card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts http://angelaspaperarts.stampinup.net


This is one of the cards we'll be making at my next card making class on Friday 16 August 2019.  I have one space available in the class if you'd like to attend - please contact me for details if this is of interest to you.  I run classes each month in Melbourne, Australia and private classes for you and your friends can also be arranged for local crafters.

All products used can be purchased from my online store  if you live in Australia. 

Stampin' Up! July&August 2019 joining special available from AngelasPaperArts.stampinup.net

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. From 1 July-31 August 2019, you can choose your own Stampin' Up! Starter Kit products valued up to $280 for only $169. Plus you'll receive a $16 voucher to spend the following month too. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up! Click on the link at the top of this page for more information or please feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment