Saturday 4 May 2019

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

How are you spending today? I’ll be playing catch-up and scrapbooking my Japan holiday photos as I'm a firm believer in preserving my family's memories.

Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking layout by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

How many photos do you have on your phone right now that haven't been printed to share with your family?  Would you lose precious memories if your phone failed and you lost all those photos?  Unfortunately this can and has happened to people I know.  Please safeguard your memories by backing up your digital photos or print the main photos and put them in an album - your family will be grateful that you did in the years to come.

If you’d like too learn how to scrapbook the easy or traditional way - please contact me about classes and Stampin’ Up! memory keeping / scrapbooking supplies. Private classes for you and your friends can also be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. Click on the link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment