Thursday 9 August 2018

Colour Your Season: Blended autumn leaves

This is the third card in my Colour Your Seasons series featuring the limited edition Blended Seasons bundle available until 31 August or while stock lasts.  One of the other items which is available to purchase with the Blended Seasons bundle is the Watercolour Pencils Assortment #2 set.  I used these pencils to colour the autumn leaves from the Blended Seasons stamp set.

Stampin' Up! Blended Seasons autumn card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

To create this card I started with a Stampin' Up! Cajun Craze card base.  I stamped the leaves onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and coloured them using the Watercolour Pencils Assortment #2 set and blended them using the Blender pen.  I then stamped the sentiment onto another piece of Very Vanilla card stock and flagged both ends by punching it with the Banner Triple punch.  Some linen thread was wrapped around the top of the card and the sentiment adhered over it before layering it onto the card base.  A Copper Foil leaf was diecut from the bundle and adhered to the sentiment to complete the card.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below and available from my online shop.  You are going to love this very versatile bundle, but you will need to be quick as it's only available until 31 August 2018 or while stock lasts.

I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click here for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment