Thursday 25 May 2017

Farewell Carousel Birthday

This is my last retiring Occasions Catalogue product card and features the Carousel Birthday stamp set and co-ordinate Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper which was fun bundle to use over the past few months.


I started this card using a Stampin' Up! Early Espresso card base.  I then layered some Calypso Coral card stock which had been stamped with tents from the Carousel Birthday stamp set.  A narrow strip of Cupcakes & Carousels DSP was adhered to the bottom of the card stock.  The focal label and ribbon are from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment kit.   I stamped the tents and 'Happy Birthday' from the That's The Tag stamp set onto the label before adhering it to the card.  This was a quick and easy card to make.

All products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online shop where they can be viewed and purchased if still available. 

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment