Saturday 28 January 2017

Happy Year of the Rooster

To all my friends celebrating the lunar/Chinese New Year this weekend, I'd like to wish you a very Happy New Year and all the best for the Year of the Rooster.


To make this card I started with a Stampin' Up! Basic Black card base layered with a mat of Gold Foil.  I then embossed some Real Red cardstock using the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and layered it over the Gold Foil.  The 'happy' word was die cut using the Hello You thinlits in retired Black Glimmer paper and layered over the diecut Rooster.  The 'happy new year' sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and was punched out using the Classic Label punch.  Some gold 1/8" ribbon and rhinestones which have been coloured gold completes the card.

The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment