Thursday 21 July 2016

Swirly #3 - Let's go fly a kite


This is the third card in the Swirly product series.  From floral birthday and Christmas cards we now have a playful kite card which can be used for kids birthdays or other occasions too.
 
 
I started the card with a layer of Whisper White cardstock.  I masked off a column on the left side of the card and sponged Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Marina Mist and Dapper Denim ink to form the column.  I then stamped the striped part of the kite stamp from the Swirly Bird stamp set in both Emerald Envy and Dapper Denim randomly on the column.  I stamped the kite on a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock, fussy cut it out (very quick to do) and layered it onto the card.  I stamped the kite string & bows also from Swirly Bird stamp set directly on to the Whisper White layer along with the 'Enjoy the little things' sentiment from the Layering Love stamp set.  This Whisper White card front was then added to a Dapper Denim card base.
 
The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.
 
Thanks for visiting.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment