Thursday 16 June 2016

Fairy celebration birthday card

I enjoy getting out my markers to colour stamped images and the very cute Stampin' Up! Fairy Celebration stamp set is perfect for colouring with water or alcohol markers.  You could even water colour it too.


I started with a Calypso Coral card stock base and layered it with A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper which co-ordinated perfectly with the Fairy Celebration stamp set.  I stamped the image to be coloured onto Whisper White card stock and coloured the image using now retired Stampin' Up! Blendabilities alcohol markers - although you could water colour, use pencils or Stampin' Write water based markers to colour the image too.  I added some sparkle with Wink of Stella onto the toadstool and fairy's wings, although this unfortunately doesn't show up well in the photo.  I layered the coloured image onto a mat of Pool Party and Calypso Coral card stock.  I stamped the greeting in Calypso Coral and punched it out using the Classic Label punch, layered it onto Pool Party card stock and added a very cute Pool Party enamel heart.  I finished the card by adding a Pool Party Satin Stitched ribbon to the corner of the image.

The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased. Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.
 
Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment