Thursday 10 December 2015

My Christmas family card & year end sale

The Stampin' Up! Year End Sale started today, 10 December and runs until 4 January 2016.  The products on sale are only available while stock lasts and can be found here.

Here are some cards I made using retiring products on sale.


These cards are for my immediate family in their favourite colours.  I started with a card base which when folded was a 5.25" / 13.5cm square.  I then layered vellum or designer series paper onto the card base.  Each card is a shaker card and I die cut the Embellished Ornament from either metallic foil or glimmer paper and inlaid it into an embossed piece of co-ordinating card stock.  It was then attached to the base with foam dimensionals which allowed me to put sequins inside the shaker part of the card.



The key products used on these cards have been listed below with their original RRP price - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased and if it's included in the Year End Sale, you'll see a reduced price.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.
Price: $169.00
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment