Monday 23 November 2015

Class of 2015

December in Australia means the end of the school year.  My son has just finished his final year at High School and is anxiously awaiting his exam results before expecting to head off to University next year.  I made this card in celebration of his final year at school.


I created a Basic Black card base and layered it with Gold Foil and retiring Black Glimmer paper.  I then added some gold striped vellum from the retiring Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack along the centre of the card.  I stamped and heat embossed in gold the retired Stampin' Up! Class of 2015 focal sentiment which was diecut using the Deco Labels Collection framelits and layered over a co-ordinating Gold Foil diecut and adhered to the card base.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased. Retiring products like the Black Glimmer paper and Winter Wonderland vellum are only available while stock lasts - so get in quick before they're gone.   Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment