Saturday 6 June 2015

Who wants free stamps?

 

From now until 30 June 2015 when you join my Stampin' Up! team, you'll receive two extra stamp sets of your choice in your starter kit.

For $169 you will receive the following when you join:
  • $235 worth of Stampin' Up! products of your choice
  • $80 business supply pack
  • Free shipping, and
  • A bonus of 2 extra stamp sets of your choice too.
There's no better time to join my Stampin' Up! team whether it's for the ongoing personal discount as a hobby demonstrator or to start your own business. I'm also here to support you during your time with Stampin' Up!. Contact me now to find out more about the benefits of joining Stampin' Up! or click here to join my team online http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/angelaspaperarts/jointhefun


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment