Friday 6 February 2015

Sale-A-Bration Lotus Blossom 'For You' card

I made another card with the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Lotus Blossom stamp set as it's so versatile and can be used with so many colour combinations and card styles.

Sale-A-Bration is well underway and until 31 March for every $90 you spend in my store (excluding shipping) you are eligible to receive a free Sale-A-Bration gift.  Spend $180 on products and you get to choose two free gifts etc.  It's a terrific time of the year to go shopping in my online store and the Lotus Blossom stamp set is just one of many of the free gift options available. 


I stamped the Lotus Blossom using a Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette colour combination.  I then die cut the image using our Oval dies and mounted it onto the layered card base.  Some ribbon and candy dots completes the card. 

Click here to see the card made two week's ago using the same Lotus Blossom stamp set: http://angelaspaperarts.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/sale-bration-lotus-blossom-stamp.html

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased. 

Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.  


No comments:

Post a Comment