Friday 16 January 2015

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Wishes

The new Stampin' Up! Occasions catalogue is full of inspiration and fantastic products.  For my first card in 2015, I couldn't wait to try out the new Spring Flowers embossing folder, Butterflies Thinlits Dies and the Butterfly Basics stamp set.


To create this card I made an Island Indigo cardstock card base.  Using the BigShot, I embossed an extra piece of Island Indigo cardstock with the new Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and layered this onto the card base.  I also diecut a Top Note piece in Whisper White.  The Butterfly diecut was stamped using the I Love Lace background stamp.  The sentiment and border are both from the Butterfly Basic stamp set.  Some silver ribbon and rhinestones added the finishing touches to this card.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  From now until 31 March 2015 is also a terrific time to order as you can receive a free Sale-A-Bration item for every $90 order (excluding shipping).  Click here to learn how to receive free items during Sale-A-Bration:

Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment