Wednesday 31 October 2018

Happy All Hallows' Eve

It's that time of the year again when the little trick or treaters come knocking at the door.  I made these pouches to store some special chocolates for just this occasion.


These pouches were created using the 'diaper' fold.  I decorated the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper using the Spooky Sweets bundle, which includes the Spooky stamp set and Bat punch (which can also be bought separately).

Here's a close-up of the pouches.



If you like this project, I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discussion the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment