Thursday 18 October 2018

All the good things

Exams are just around the corner for a lot of students, my son included.  Here's a card I made featuring the Stampin' Up! All The Good things stamp set which has a sentiment that is perfect for students as they do need perseverance & courage to successfully get through.  It also features the new distINKtive stamp design.  The All The Good Things stamp set can also be used for other occasions too.

SU All The Good Things card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

So what is a distINKtive stamp? It's a style of stamp made by Stampin' Up! that adds monochromatic dimension to your stamped image - something you used to have to do using several stamp steps.  So with one fish stamp and some inks I was able to get a varied look in just one pass.

Here's a close up of the distINKtive fish from the set.

Stampin' Up! All The Good Things card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts


If you like this card, all products used are listed below and available from my online shop.  I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discussion the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment