Thursday 11 October 2018

Pretty in pink

When I think of Spring, I think of weddings and blooming flowers.   I made this card featuring the very pretty Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper - just change the sentiment and it could easily be a wedding, birthday or all occasions card instead of an Anniversary card.

SU Petal Promenade card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

To create this card I started with a Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla card base layered with some Petal Pink cardstock which had been embossed with the Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I then cut down a piece of the Delightfully Detailed Lasercut Designer Series Paper and layered it over the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper and added it to the card base.  The sentiment was stamped using the Detailed With Love stamp set and layered onto the card.  A bow using the Tea Room ribbon completed the card.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below and available from my online shop.  I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discussion the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment