Thursday 1 November 2018

Snowflake Showcase - a touch of copper

Stampin' Up! have released a limited edition Snowflake Showcase suite of products which will only be available 1-30 November 2018 or while stock lasts.

Here's a card I made featuring the Snow is Glistening stamp set from the suite.  I love the touches of copper on this card including the copper Snowflake I tucked in behind the sentiment.

Stampin' Up! Snow is Glistening card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

Don't forget that the Stampin' Blends alcohol markers are also perfect for colouring Rhinestones and other non-porous embellishments to co-ordinate with your project.  I used a Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend to colour the Rhinestone in this card to co-ordinate with the other copper touches.

If you like this project, the products used are all available in my online store.  I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discussion the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment