Thursday 15 November 2018

Snow is glistening christmas scroll card

Here's one last card featuring the limited edition Snow is Glistening stamp set.  I couldn't resist making this for a friend who loves the colour purple.

Stampin' Up! Snow is Glistening card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

The Stampin' Up! Stamparatus stamp positioner tool came in handy for this card as I was able to make a continuous border at the top and bottom of the card by using the hinge technique.  This technique leaves the paper in place on the Stamparatus, stamp the first image then move the plate up the tool's hinge by a couple of notches and stamp again to create the continuous border.  The Stampin' Up! Stamparatus is unique with its ability to do this technique.  To create the scrolled sentiment, I rolled the Whisper White card stock around a skewer before adhering it onto the card.

Why not head over to my Angela's PaperArts online store today to see all the limited edition items here and get yours before they go on 30 November.

I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment