Thursday 2 November 2017

Noel stocking card

Christmas card making is in full swing now and I'll be bringing you a variety of cards over the next few weeks.

Stampin' Up! Hang Your Stocking card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

I started this card with a Stampin' Up! Emerald Envy card base and layered some Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper and a smaller piece of Emerald Envy card stock on top.  I then stamped the holly berries and leaves onto some Whisper White card stock using the Hang Your Stocking stamp set. The Christmas Stocking Thinlits were then used to diecut the stocking, 'Noel', holly berries and leaves and I layered them onto the card. The Quilted Christmas ribbon was used to hang the stocking from the Noel sentiment.  All products used to make this card are listed below.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment