Tuesday 31 October 2017

Pink ribbon of courage

Today is the last day of my fundraiser to raise donations for the Cancer Council Australia.


This card is a very similar in design to one I did earlier in the month but features a Powder Pink and Fresh Fig colour scheme.  If you want to help, why not get the Ribbon of Courage stamp set and co-ordinating Support Ribbon thinlits bundle from me and I'll donate $5 for every bundle sold by 31 October.  This set isn't limited to making cards for those suffering from cancer, it can be used for birthday and other occasions too.  Here's the same card, but instead of using the large ribbon diecut, I added the flower & leaves which is also in the set.
 
Stampin' Up! Ribbon of Courage card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment