Sunday 1 October 2017

Special Offers - October 2017

There are quite a few specials occurring during October.

World Card Making Day specials

From 1-10 October, selected card making items are 15% off or buy a Fast Fuse adhesive and receive two refills for free.

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300060&dbwsdemoid=4011749

Designer Series Paper specials


Between 1-31 October, select three Designer Series Papers (aka patterned paper) and receive a fourth of your choice for free.  Why not combine your order with a friend or two to get this special.  Please note that not all Designer Series Papers are eligible for this offer – please refer to the list below for eligible paper packs.



https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300070&dbwsdemoid=4011749

Cancer charity donation

October is traditionally breast cancer awareness month and I’d like to do my bit in the fight against cancer.  During October, I will be donating $5 to the Cancer Council Australia for every Ribbon of Courage bundle (stamp set and co-ordinating framelits dies) purchased from me.  Having had friends and family affected by cancer, I’d like to help by raising funds to fight this disease.

 Here’s the bundle:

Here's a card I made for a friend in her favourite colours - you don't have to use traditional colours with this set.  The sentiments can also be used for other occasion cards and scrapbooking too.

I do hope you take advantage of these specials during October by visiting my online store.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment