Thursday 9 November 2017

Copper Year of Cheer Christmas card

I've been loving the gorgeous metallics in the Stampin' Up! Year of Cheer suite this year.  Why not make a Christmas card featuring the non-traditional colour of Copper?

Stampin' Up! Year of Cheer Xmas by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

Here's a close-up of the card featuring a large Foil Snowflake (available in gold and silver) and a Copper foil snowflake diecut from the Seasonal Layer thinlits set.

The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment