Thursday 30 September 2021

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Friends are like seashells father's day card

I made this card for my Dad for Father's Day earlier his month featuring the Stampin' Up! Friends Area Like Seashells bundle and Seashells 3D embossing folder.  

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Friends Are Like Seashells & Seashells 3D embossing father's day card

I love the versatility of this bundle as it can be used for a variety of occasions - just swap out the Happy Father's Day sentiment from the Best Year stamp set that I used on this card for any other occasion. I used a sponge dauber to sponge ink over some of the raised embossed sections of the seashells to highlight them.

The products used are currently available and can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia. Plus don't forget that until 30 September 2021, for every $90 you spend on products from my online store, you can choose a free Sale-a-Bration item.  You can see the available Sale-a-Bration items here.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment