Saturday 4 September 2021

Angela's PaperArts: Hats Off birthday card

I made this slimline card featuring the Stampin' Up! Hats Off bundle for my nephew's birthday.

Angela's Paperarts: Stampin Up Hats Off bundle birthday card featuring Biggest Wishes stamp set

The Stampin' Up! Stamparatus came in handy to stamp the three Happy Birthday sentiments from the Biggest Wishes stamp set in different shades of blue.  I just setup the stamp on the Stamparatus once and moved it one step up the hinge to stamp the next colour.  I diecut the baseball cap from the Hats Off bundle and embossed it using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder for extra texture.

Angela's Paperarts: Stampin Up Hats Off bundle birthday card featuring Biggest Wishes stamp set

I also folded over the card base inside the card to create a 'wallet' to hold the birthday money.

The products used are currently available and can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia. Plus don't forget that until 30 September 2021, for every $90 you spend on products from my online store, you can choose a free Sale-a-Bration item.  You can see the available Sale-a-Bration items here.

Thanks for visiting.






No comments:

Post a Comment