Friday 1 May 2020

Farewell....Heirloom frames & 3D embossing folders set

This week I'm saying farewell to a favourite product - the Stampin' Up! Heirloom Frames die & 3D embossing folder set as it's sadly retiring on 2 June 2020.

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: SU Heirloom frames & 3D embossing folder

I've used this set a lot during the year as I loved both its Oval and Rectangle embossed frames.  You can use the embossing folders and dies separately or together too.

This card was made using the Oval frame.
Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts:SU Heirloom frames card

You may recall these two cards which I featured last year which also use this set along with its co-ordinating Woven Heirlooms stamp set (which isn't retiring).

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: SU Woven Heirlooms & Heirloom frames card

And a rectangle frame version of the same card design.

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: SU Woven Heirlooms & Heirloom frames card

If you like this project you may want to consider participating in my classes.  Given the current social distancing rules due to COVID-19, I've switched to running online classes each month.  Please email angelaspaperarts@outlook.com for further details if based in Australia. 

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment