Thursday 28 May 2020

Farewell...Country floral birthday card

One of my favourite Stampin' Up! embossing folders, the Country Floral 3D embossing folder is sadly retiring and now only available until 2 June, 2020 or while stock lasts.

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: SU Country Floral embossed card


Tip: To add some extra interest on this card, I used Stampin' Blends to colour highlights on the embossed sections of this card.

If you'd like to learn cardmaking, please message me at angelaspaperarts@outlook.com - various online classes are available to Australian residents to complete at their leisure.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up! Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment