Thursday 30 August 2018

Father's Day arrow card

It's Father's Day this Sunday in Australia and I made this arrow card for my son to give to his Dad.

Stampin' Up! Up & Away card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts


The arrow card isn't hard to make and is really just a few simple folds and a matter of decorating it to suit.

I used the Stampin' Up! Blueberry Bushel card stock as a base for the card and decorated it using the Best Route Designer Series Paper.  I then used the  Lift Me Up  stamp set along with the co-ordinating Up & Away framelits to create the  hot air balloon and cloud embellishments on the card.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below. I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can also be arranged for local crafters. 

If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team and receive a discount on your supplies.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment