Thursday 23 August 2018

Colour Your Season: Rustic leaves card

This is the fifth card in my Stampin' Up! Colour Your Season card series and features a simple rustic look by using the leaves image to make the card background.

Stampin' Up! Blended Seasons leaves card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts


To create this card I started with a Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake card base.  I stamped the leaves directly onto the card base to create the background image. The sentiment was punched out using the Banner Triple Punch and adhered onto the card base with some Copper trim wrapped around it.  A couple of leaves were diecut from Copper Foil and arranged around the sentiment to complete the card.  It was a very quick and easy card to make.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below and available from my online shop.  You are going to love this very versatile bundle, but you will need to be quick as it's only available until 31 August 2018 or while stock lasts.

I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click here for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment