Thursday 10 March 2016

Just for you butterflies

The Stampin' Up! Floral Wings is one of my favourite hostess sets in the 2015-16 Annual Catalogue and it can be yours for free with any order over $250.

Here's two versions of basically the same card, but I've added some extra gold touches to the one of the left.



To make the card I used a colour scheme of So Saffron, Garden Green and Tangerine Tango.  I embossed the centre of the card with the Fluttering Textured Impressions Embossing Folder before layering the stamped butterfly and sentiment onto the it. I stamped the floral vine onto the card base before adding the centre focal piece onto the card base.




For this card I wrapped some gold metallic thread around the sentiment.  I also added pearls to the centre of the butterfly which had been coated with a gold metallic pen.


For this version I stamped the centre of the butterfly with Early Expresso ink. Both versions have a scattering of gold sequins added to the card as a finishing embellishment.

The key products used on these cards have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment