Friday 4 March 2016

Fry Box Easter Treats

The stores are full of Easter Eggs and I thought this year I'd use the Stampin' Up! Fry Box Bigz die to create treats for friends.


I used Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight card stock for the box and stamped onto it using the co-ordinating All About Sugar stamp set. The front of the box was decorated with a Calypso Coral cardstock circle, gold metallic foil doily and the washi label punched sentiment, also from the All About Sugar stamp set.  I filled the box with shreaded white tissue paper and added a favourite Easter Egg.   The Happy Easter sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp.


I thought I'd also fill some of the Stampin' Up! 1" x 8" cello bags with small Easter eggs too and created bag toppers.  These cello bags are food safe, so you don't need to use wrapped chocolates or lollies with these bags. I've used the Label Bracket, 1 1/4" Circle and Word Window punches to create the tag toppers together with Crushed Curry Baker's Twine.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.
 

Price: $169.00
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment