Thursday 16 July 2015

World's Greatest Dad

Father's Day is just around the corner and I've started getting ready for it by making this card.

Whilst preparing for my recent Christmas in July class, I noticed that the Christmas themed Merry Moments Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up! actually had a lot of versatile patterns suitable for everyday occasions as well as Christmas.  I've used one of the patterns from the Merry Moments range as the background for this card. I've also used the Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves stamp set and  matching Leaflets framelits which can be bought as a bundle saving you 15% off RRP.  Linen thread added to the rustic feel of the card. The sentiment banner was created using the Triple Banner punch with the 'Worlds Greatest' sentiment banner from the Guys Greetings stamp set and the 'DAD' letters diecut from the Little Letters Thinlets.

So don't hesitate to buy Christmas paper and use it for everyday occasions cards.  Here are the three different cards I made using the one sheet (both sides) of the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.  I'll write up details about the Christmas cards in a future post.

The key products used on the Father's Day card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes and workshops are available, please feel free to contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.

Price: $169.00
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment