Friday 31 July 2015

Bohemian Scrapbook Layout

I originally started papercrafting as a scrapbooker and still love making scrapbook layouts.  As soon as I saw the Stampin' Up! Bohemian Designer Series Paper I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for and this simple layout is the result.  I've had to digitally cover the two photos of family members for privacy reasons, but you can still see the design of the page.



I started with a 12x12 Basic Black cardstock base.  I then added the Bohemian DSP to the base.  The main colour scheme is Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red and Whisper White. I added texture to the layout by using only part of the Striped Scallop thinlet diecut and clustering Petite Petals flowers on some Venetian crochet trim. 

The key products used on this layout have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes and workshops are available, please feel free to contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.
Price: $169.00
Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment