Friday 5 September 2014

Happy Father's Day 2014

It's Father's Day this weekend and I've been busily making cards for two of the special men in my life, my dad and husband. 

Here's one of the cards.
 
 
I used a torn mask technique inspired by a card made by my friend and fellow SU demonstrator Kathryn Ruddick a few months ago to feature on this card.  Layers of stamps, inks, a charm from my stash plus some natural linen thread for texture were added to complete the card.
 
With the exception of the charm, retired Sense of Time and Itty Bitty Background stamps, all items used on this card are listed below. Click on the picture to view and order any item online 24/7.  Don't forget that you can receive the Good Greetings stamp set for free up until 31 October 2014 when placing an order or having a workshop worth $300 (excluding postage).  You also get the usual hostess benefits on top of this too - double the freebies!
 
Don't want to order online - not a problem.  Just send me a message and I'd be happy to place the order for you and where possible, will help save you postage costs if you do live locally. Don't forget to check the Clearance section of my store too for even more bargains.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment or contact me privately - happy to assist anytime.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment