Sunday 7 September 2014

Father's Day Card 2014 #2

My son asked me to make a Father's Day card for his Dad and I knew exactly what would feature on this card for my husband.

This card is a hybrid card - the plane digital stamp is from the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio and the rest was handmade by me using all Stampin' Up! products.  You can download a 30 day free trial of My Digital Studio from my store - just click on the link at the top of this page to access the trial version.

 
I embossed the base of the card with the (sadly retired) Cloudy Day embossing folder.  I diecut the plane digital stamp and layered it with dimensionals onto co-ordinating designer series paper and basic gray cardstock.  Some bakers twine and candy dots for extra texture were added too.  The 'DAD' letters were diecut from the Little Letters thinlits. 

All current products used on this card are listed below. Click on the picture to view and order any product online 24/7.  Don't forget that you can receive the Good Greetings stamp set for free up until 31 October 2014 when placing an order or having a workshop worth $300 (excluding postage).  You also get the usual hostess benefits on top of this too - double the freebies!
 
Don't want to order online - not a problem.  Just send me a message and I'd be happy to place the order for you and where possible, will help save you postage costs if you do live locally. Check out the Clearance section of my store too for even more bargains.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment or contact me privately - happy to assist anytime.  Papercrafting classes are available.
 
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment