Wednesday 9 July 2014

Stampin' Up! weekly deals 9 - 15 July 2014

 

Today's newly released weekly deals have some of my favourite punches and ribbon discounted in the Weekly Deals section of my store. These new specials are current until 15 July 2014. They can be viewed here or via the online store by clicking on this link.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=955&dbwsdemoid=4011749

Wondering what stamp sets match these punches?  I've listed a couple below to give you some idea and of course, you can use the punches on any patterned paper/DSP or cardstock too.

You can order online 24/7 or feel free to send me a message and I'd be happy to place the order for you to save on postage costs (where possible) if you live locally. Don't forget to check the Clearance section of my store too for even more bargains.
 
Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment