Thursday 9 May 2024

Angela's PaperArts: Thoughtful Journey Mother's Day card

I'm getting ready for Mother's Day here in Australia.

I love the new Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey suite and used it to create this Mother's Day card for my Mum.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Mother's Day card

I didn't want to waste an inch of this pretty paper, so I cut out the middle and layered it up on dimensionals. 

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Mother's Day card

Am I the only one thinking the florals in this suite look like Scottish thistles?

Inside the card I stamped the 'thistle' stamp using the direct to stamp technique. I coloured the stamp using my Stampin' Write markers instead of the inkpads so I could add two colours onto the stamp at the one time.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Mother's Day card

Just a reminder that if you like the new 2024-26 In-Colors and Stampin' Up! products, between 1-31 May is a perfect time to join Stampin' Up! as you will receive the new In-Color inkpads, A4 cardstock mixed pack, designer series paper pack and Stampin' Write markers for free in your starter kit. Details below & also here.

Angela's PaperArts: May 2024 joining





















If you have any questions, please contact me - happy to chat.

The current Stampin' Up! products used on the project can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment