Thursday 14 September 2023

Angela's PaperArts: Wedding survival kit

It's Spring here in Australia and that also means it's Wedding season.

Being a crafter certainly comes in handy when a wedding is being planned.  I made multiples of this Wedding Survival Kit for my niece's recent wedding.

Angela's PaperArts: Wedding Survival Kits with Stampin' Up! Tailor Made Tags dies

I purchased these cute hessian bags and had all the other materials on hand, such as the Stampin' Up! Tailor Made Tag Dies to create all the tags for the kits.

What do you think I included in the kits? I'd love to know if you would have included some different items compared to what I included in the kits.

The current products used on this project can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment