Thursday 16 March 2023

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Legendary dies assembly chart

You may remember this card from last week featuring the Stampin' Up! Ready to Ride suite.  

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Legendary Ride diamond easel fold birthday card

I've been asked how to hard it is to assemble the motorcycle from the Legendary Ride dies within the suit and thought I'd share a chart I made for my own benefit. 

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Legendary Ride dies

Tip: for a more realistic motorcycle, I cut the front Merry Merlot coloured mudguard into two pieces to adhere either side of the front fork as mudguards aren't usually on the outside of the fork.

The products used on these projects can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia. 

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment