Sunday 26 February 2023

Angela's PaperArts: Favored Flowers pop out card

Sale-A-Bration for 2023 is sadly ending this Tuesday, 28 February. If you're wanting to receive one or more free Sale-A-Bration items with an eligible order, please make sure you place your order by Tuesday night.

Here's a pop out panel card that I made using the free Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper and the Framed Florets bundle

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Framed Florets and Favored Flowers pop out special fold card

When I first saw this paper, I'll be honest and say that I thought the large floral patterns were a little too busy for my projects.  However, the smaller patterns on the reverse side of the papers were perfect for my projects. I do love having two sides to paper so I can pick & choose a pattern to suit my style of project.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Framed Florets and Favored Flowers pop out special fold card

The products used on these projects can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia. 

There's also three great value joining specials which may be of interest to you too and which are only available until this Tuesday, 28 February 2023. You can find all the information here, or feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment