Thursday 21 April 2022

Angela's PaperArts: Crane of fortune mother's day card

I'm again this week featuring the Stampin' Up! Crane of Fortune stamp set and co-ordinating dies bundle along with the Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Crane of Fortune bundle and Symbols of Fortune mother's day card

Instead of using the foiled side of the paper, I thought I'd use the reverse side for a different look.  I kept it simple and used the colour scheme in the paper for my stamped focal image being Calypso Coral and Evening Evergreen inks.  The elegant Happy Mother's Day sentiment is from the Celebrating You stamp set. How cute is that little Brushed Butterfly embellishment.

The products used on this project can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Last Chance Sale

You'll also find many retiring products on sale between now and 2 May, 2022. 

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment