Thursday 11 November 2021

Angela's PaperArts: Annual OnStage event with Stampin' Up!

In just over two hours, our annual Stampin' Up! OnStage 2.5 day event commences.

Due to Covid, it's all being held online, but that didn't stop me preparing event 'survival kit' gift bags filled with all sorts of goodies for my team members and bestie crafty buddies also attending the event.

Angela's PaperArts: OnStage team member event survival kit gift bags

I was also a lucky recipient of some beautiful gifts too - thanks so much Alison & Kathryn.  I know they'll be put to good use over the next few days.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up OnStage even gifts & badges


I'm so looking forward to seeing the stamping presentations and the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalogue - it's one of the advantages of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. 

If joining Stampin' Up! is of interest to you, there's a terrific joining special happening during November where you get to choose $235 worth of products for only $130.  You can see the details here, or contact me if you'd like to chat about the other benefits of joining.


The products used on some of the items above are currently available and can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment