Thursday 28 October 2021

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Adorning Designs Decorative Mask Happy Hanukkah card

I've started making some seasonal cards and in keeping with my mask theme this month, I've used the snowflake mask from the Stampin' Up! Adorning Designs Decorative masks set and simply inked some snowflakes onto a Balmy Blue card front.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Adorning Designs Decorative Masks snowflake stencilled card with So Many Snowflake diecuts

The card also features the large Wonderful Snowflake embellishments and I added some smaller snowflakes from the So Many Snowflakes die set and metallic mesh ribbon too. 

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Adorning Designs Decorative Masks snowflake stencilled card with So Many Snowflake diecuts

The products used are currently available and can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment