Thursday 8 July 2021

Angela's PaperArts: Hand Penned and Quiet Meadow sympathy card

I'm continuing to create cards using my favourite Hand Penned Designer Series Paper and this second card actually features the reverse side of the paper used on last week's birthday card.  I love the soft and delicate pattern on this paper.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Hand Penned DSP, Quiet Meadow and Basic Border dies sympathy card

This time I teamed the DSP with the Quiet Meadow stamp set (which is available separately or in a bundle with co-ordinating dies).  I coloured the focal image using my Stampin Blends alcohol markers.  The side border was created from the Basic Border dies.

The products used are all available and can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia. 

From 1 July - 2 August 2021, a select number of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (DSP) packs will be discounted by 15%.  You can see all those on sale here

Thanks for visiting.




No comments:

Post a Comment