Sunday 25 April 2021

Gilded Vine Design card

I've always loved using Gilded Leafing (aka gilding flakes) on my projects.  The Stampin' Up! Gilded Leafing adds a touch of elegance with its metallic shine. 

For this card which we made during my April 2021 online class, I combined the Gilded Leafing with the gorgeous Flowering Vine dies with the leafing being inlaid between the various open sections of the diecut.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Gilded Leafing Vine Design birthday card

The stamped sentiment is from the co-ordinating Vine Design stamp set.  You can see a close-up of the card here.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Gilded Leafing Vine Design birthday card

You can see the items used in my Angela's PaperArts online store - simply click on the pictured items below.

Online papercrafting classes are available for Australian residents and new classes are released each month.  Please contact me if you're interested in learning papercrafting.  

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment