Thursday 24 December 2020

Seasons greetings snow globe shaker card

Wow, what a year it's been! I'd like to thank you for supporting my page and small business throughout the year and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts Stampin Up Snow Dome Christmas card

I'll be taking a break to spend time with family & friends and will be back mid January. In the meantime my Angela's PaperArts online store is open 24/7 for Stampin' Up! crafty supplies and my online classes will resume in February 2021.

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts Stampin Up Snow Dome Christmas card

If interested, the products used to make this shaker card are listed below.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up! 

Thanks for visiting.

#angelaspaperarts #stampinup #su #snowglobescenedies #stillscenes #handmadecards #christmascard  #shakercard


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment