Monday 23 November 2020

Angela's PaperArts: Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin Kit - Christmas 2020

Stampin' Up!'s Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin kit is available for a limited time in Australia and only while stock lasts.  It's perfect for making quick Christmas cards as everything is included in the kit except for an acrylic block for stamping.  You get an exclusive photopolymer stamp set, Just Jade inkspot, adhesive, envelopes and all the supplies needed to make 8 cards, 4 each of 2 designs, plus I found I had some leftover diecuts too which I could use on my own supplies to make more cards.  Here are the two card designs.

Angela's PaperArts, SU Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin kit cards

I did a Facebook Live video showing the kit contents, providing tips and demonstrating how to assemble the cards.  You can find it on my Facebook page or click on the image below as it's also on my Youtube channel.

I do have a tip for stamping the wreath diecut and lining up the stamp so all the red berries can still be seen.  

Angela's PaperArts, SU Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin kit cards

If you match the two inside trio of berries with the gaps in the stamp as shown above, it will stamp perfectly.  It's easy to do since it's a photopolymer (see through) stamp.

Angela's PaperArts, SU Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin kit cards

For tomorrow only, 24 November 2020, you can get 10% off this kit as part of the Merry & Bright sale where the Annual Catalogue is on sale (with some exclusions). 

Shop online at AngelasPaperArts.stampinup.net

Here's everything that's in the kit:

https://www.stampinup.com.au/products/joy-to-the-world?demoid=4011749

If you'd like to learn cardmaking, please contact me as various online classes are available to Australian residents to complete at their leisure.  I'll return to in person classes sometime in the future once the COVID-19 pandemic allows us to safely gather and craft with shared supplies again.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up! 

Thanks for visiting.


#angelaspaperarts #stampinup #su #joytotheworldkit #handmadecards

No comments:

Post a Comment